Here you can see our amazing fleet of cars
Kia Picanto 5d
- Engine CC: 1100cc
- Passengers: 4
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Manual
- Airbags number: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- TPI InsuranceWe offer you for free TPI insurance.
- Unlimited KilometresWe offer you unlimited kilometres for driving care free.
- Delivery & Pick-upFree delivery & pick-up to airport, port or your hotel.
- Free Additional DriverWe offer you the additional driver with no extra cost.
- 1st Child seatWe offer you the 1st child seat for free.
- 24/7 roadside assistanceFree 24/7 roadside assistance all over the island.
- Paros/Antiparos road mapWe offer you a detailed road map of Paros and Antiparos for your convenience.
- All legal taxes & VATAll taxes and VAT 24 % are included in the price. No hidden Costs.
- Fire InsuranceProtection from fire damages with excess
- Free Cancellation*Free Cancellation of booking up to 2 weeks before pick up
- Premium Meet and Greet serviceOur premium welcoming service at the Port or Airport offering many tips and secrets of the island
- Theft InsuranceProtection from theft of the car with excess
Terms and conditions
All prices include:
• All taxes, VAT 24%, Airport Fees & local taxes. No Hidden Fees!!
• Third Party Liability Insurance.
• Crystals breakage (excess – deductible 200€)
• Accidental Fire Insurance. (Excess – deductible 500€)
• Theft Protection Coverage. (Excess – deductible 1400€)
• Pick Up – Drop off, all over the Island within working hours.
• Replacement of Car or Moto in case of accident (subject to availability).
• 24 hours Road Assistance.
• Unlimited kilometers / mileage.
• Road map & tips of Paros – Antiparos Islands.
• Helmets/elastic budgie for scooter / ATV.
• First Baby/Child (Booster) Seat. (On request – subject to availability)
All reservations are based on vehicle groups and not on a certain car model. We try to assign to each reservation the chosen car model but in case of no availability of the chosen model, our company reserves the right to offer to the customer a similar model. The similar model will be a vehicle that will belong in the same group – category with the chosen model. Also, our company reserves the right to offer to the customer a model of bigger group – category with no extra charge (free upgrade).
Necessary Documents for Rental:
- Valid driver’s licenses for all declared drivers
- International Driver’s Permit, if required. (please check below in paragraph “Driver’s License”)
- Passport or EU National ID or for all drivers
- Valid credit card for insurance purposes
All details stated during a reservation (online, email or phone) must be accurate and true. The car rental office reserves the right to deny the rental, if the stated details are false.
For groups A, Αuto1, B and C the driver must be between 23 & 68 years old and hold a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 3 years prior to the rental date.
For groups’ Αuto2, D, E, Ε1, F, F1, G, G1, H, H1, H2, K, K2 and L the driver must be between 25 & 68 years old and hold a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years prior to the rental date.
Younger or Older drivers may rent a car from our office, but an extra insurance package is required for legal car rental.
The driving license must be issued one year before car pick up date.
National Driving Licenses issued in EU, US, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Israel, Russia, or Ukraine are accepted.
Citizens of all other countries are required to have a valid international Driver’s’ License along with their regular Drivers’ License unless it is their national license is valid for driving in Greece.
The Driver is required to display the Driving License and Valid ID or Passport before the pickup of the car.
We accept the following methods of Payment:
- VISA, Electron Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Credit / Debit cards
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Prepaid cards
- AMEX, Diners, American Union Credit cards (subject to a 3% extra fee)
Upon pick-up you can pay with cash or with Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Cards, (MasterCard, VISA, Electron Visa, Maestro), but a valid credit card on one driver’s name WILL be requested for guarantee and may be preauthorized.
Booking Length and Minimum Rental Charge:
The minimum booking length is one day and the maximum is 30 days.
The minimum rental charge is one day.
If you wish to rent a vehicle for more than 30 days please contact us for a quotation as the rental agreement must be renewed every 30 days.
If the renter wishes to keep the rental vehicle more from the agreed period, the renter must contact us at least 2 days prior to previously agreed vehicle return, to request an extension, based on availability. The extension is valid only after the change is made on the rental contract.
During low and mid rental season, the delay for up to 1 hour will not be charged extra. During the high season maximum delay accepted without extra charges is 20 minutes.
If the renter returns the vehicle after the agreed return time and beyond the time limits set above, without agreeing to an extension with our office, the renter will be charged on a daily basis according to the full seasonal daily rate applicable on the specific dates plus 50% as delay fine.
Unlimited free mileage is included in our rates.
In case the renter fails to collect the vehicle within 2 hours of the agreed rental start date and time without any written update, the reservation may be automatically cancelled and the booking deposit will be held in full.
Vehicle Delivery / Collection:
During working hours of our offices, vehicle delivery and collection is free in the following areas:
- Paros Port (Parikia area) – Our offices by the port
- Paros Airport – Premium meet and greet service
- All of Parikia area
After working hours, the delivery or collection in the areas stated above is charged with 20 euros service fee per delivery or collection.
Delivery and collection to all other areas of Paros and Antiparos is subject to extra charges.
24hrs Road Assistance:
All our vehicles are covered by 24hrs road assistance.
The renter has to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel as delivered.
If the renter returns the vehicle with less level of fuel, than was delivered, the renter will be charged the fuel difference plus a refueling service fee of 15 Euros.
There is no refund if the renter returns the vehicle with more level of fuel than was delivered.
Baby, Child and Booster Seats:
We offer 2 different types of child seats to cover the various age groups:Baby Seat (0 – 18 kilograms)
Child Seat (known as booster) (18 – 36 kilograms)The child seats are available upon request and subject to availability. To guarantee availability the renter must inform the rental office when placing the reservation.
A GPS device is available upon request. The cost is 8€/per day.
Τhe renter is liable for misplacing or damaging the GPS or its accessories.
Mobile Wi-Fi device (Mi-Fi):
The Mi-Fi device, is a fully mobile Wi-Fi router, battery operated, which can be used even on the beach for high-speed internet access. Maximum daily use of 1GB (1000mb) unless otherwise stated on the rental contract. Τhe renter is liable for misplacing or damaging the device or its charger.
One additional driver is free of charge. If you require more than one additional driver the extra cost is 4€/day per driver.
The additional driver must accept the same terms & conditions as the main driver.
Pets are generally not allowed, unless the renter receives a written permission from the car rental office when placing the reservation, in which case, the pet must have a carrying case.
Insurance Terms – Cover Packages:
Standard Cover Package – Third party insurance: This is the basic package of insurance that covers any damage done to third parties by the renter’s vehicle (Civil liability to third parties) • 24hr Road Service / Accident Care • First additional driver is included for free. First baby seat is included for free subject to availability
Medium Cover Package – CDW (Collision Damage Waiver): includes in addition to Standard Cover: This is the medium insurance package which covers beyond the basic package, any damage done to the rental vehicle at renter’s fault, that exceeds (between 600 and 1300 Euros for all non-luxury cars) which is called the damage waiver or excess and up to which the renter is fully liable. • Total theft Waiver 700 € • Crystals breakage damage waiver 120 € • Tires – rims – hubcaps damage (50€ waiver) • Free delivery/collection to any central point of Paros (prior notice) • Free all additional drivers
Maximum Cover Package – SCDW (Super Collision Damage Waiver): includes in addition to Medium Cover: This is the premium insurance package, which offers even lower collision damage waiver (between 250 and 700 Euros for all non-luxury cars) • Tires – rims – hubcaps damage (50€ waiver) • Total theft without waiver • Crystals breakage (no damage waiver) • Free delivery / collection outside office working hours (22:00 – 09:00 with prior notice of our company).
Not covered by any insurance package:
Damage to the interior of the Vehicle • Traffic violation fines or other legal fines • Mechanical damage due to Lessee’s fault • Damage to exterior mirrors • Damage to tires, rims or hubcaps • Damage to undercarriage of the vehicle • Antenna loss/ Damage • Damage caused by illegal or improper use according to this agreement • Damage caused by the use of the vehicle on dirt road, beach, forest or outside of paved roads or on damaged roads • Damage caused by non-registered driver, underage driver or if driver was under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs • Incident Administration Expenses (€ 70) • Loss of personal items (unless extra specific cover has been purchased) • Loss or destruction of car accessories or extras provided by the car rental office
Fixed Compensation amounts due to Damage / Loss / Negligence:
Vehicle Key: Auto (simple) 150€ / (special): 200-300 € / Moto: 70 € • Baby Seat 100 € • Baby Booster 60 € • Vehicle Battery 100 € • Antenna 40 € • Aluminum Rim 100 € • Iron Rim 80€ • Plastic wheel cover 40 € • Exterior mirror (Just glass): 35 € – plastic casing/mechanism: 90 € • Car Mats 30 € (per mat) • Soiled Seats / Interior 90 € • Window Wiper 20€ • Convertible Tent 750 € • MiFi device 100 € • GPS device 100€ • Moto luggage Rack/Box 75€ • Helmet 40€ • Category A-D Car or Moto Tyre 80€ • SUV/4×4/Carrier Tyre 100€
Ferrying the car: It is forbidden except for the Paros – Antiparos Ferry line.
Parking fines/ traffic offences will be paid by the renter in any case or will be charged to his credit card, even after the rental period. The renter of the vehicle is solely responsible for any traffic offence fines and related administration fees incurred during their rental period. Traffic ticket administration fee is 40€.
Covid-19 2023 Update:
Our company takes all the necessary safety precautions and follows all Greek and EU Guidelines in order for our service to be 100% Covid19 safe.
Booking Cancellation – Amendment Policy:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have implemented a new booking cancellation policy.
– Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to car pick-up for all bookings (except the non-refundable ones) will be accepted and the booking deposit will be returned in full.
– Cancellations from 2 weeks prior to car pick-up up to 48 hours before scheduled pick-up will be accepted and the booking deposit will be returned in half.
– Cancellations within 48 hours before scheduled pick-up will be accepted and the booking deposit will not be returned. A 10% discount coupon will be issued for any future bookings.
– Amendments to bookings up to 48 hours prior to scheduled pick-up will be accepted without extra charges, subject to availability. Daily rates may change for less or more days to be charged.
– Amendments to bookings from 48 hours prior to scheduled pick-up and up to the end of the rental period, will be charged with an extra 25 Euro booking amendment fee and are subject to availability. Daily rates may change for less or more days to be charged.